GET CLIENTS NOW!™
Learn to create an endless stream of clients
by doing 10 simple things per day!
6-Week Program for Independent Professionals
Beginning April 15, 2019
Conference Calls with Email Support
What You Will Learn
- What really works to market your professional services and what doesn’t
- Over 100 different tactics and tools for marketing your business
- The missing ingredients holding you back from marketing success
- How to design a marketing action plan that’s right for your business, your personality, and what you like to do
What You Get
- Seven group coaching sessions by telephone over 28 days
- Toolkit of tested sales and marketing techniques
- Customized marketing plan you can use over and over as your business grows
- Coaching, accountability, perspective and support to design and implement your plan
Who Should Sign Up
This program is best suited for professionals offering a service. Examples include: event planners, wedding planners, accountants, architects, attorneys, body workers, chiropractors, coaches, computer professionals, consultants, counselors, designers, engineers, financial planners, franchise owners, freelancers, health practitioners, insurance and investment brokers, MLM distributors, photographers, real estate agents, recruiters, salespeople, speakers, therapists, trainers and writers.
About Your Facilitator
Hired by companies including Google, Microsoft and GE, companies in the USA, Africa and Europe book Crystal Washington when they want their teams to take action online! Crystal is known for her ability to take complex Web and social media topics and make them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people and small business owners. Crystal has appeared in Bloomberg Businessweek, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and Glamour Magazine. She has been interviewed on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action and The Social Media Why.
About Your Accountability Partner
An EventPreneur with a passion for helping leaders get the most out of their businesses. Mahoganey is passionate about the events industry and has bee producing association and medical meetings since 2004 and founded the EventPreneur Club in 2018. She was also one of the 1st Canadians to receive the Digital Event Strategist Certificate, nominated as Innovator of the Year and Meeting Planner of the Year by her peers, and awarded a Top 40 Under 40 by Connect Meetings.